Friday, March 10, 2006

ONE THOUSAND PICTURES (1)

Five years ago I began to take portraits of drummers and dancers in the West African drum and dance community. I wasn’t fanatically strict about the subject matter; I have included some group pictures and portraits of children and pets associated with the community. I have about one thousand pictures. Now I want to show you the ones I like best here on the blog.

By the way, I know I have five readers because I have heard from them. If you are not one of these five, I would love to hear from you too – just add a comment saying you were here or send me an e-mail. Let me know what you prefer to read about and what kind of pictures you like.
Here is one I know you’ll all like:

1 comment:

Merlin said...

Age, you have such a beautiful spirit.

I do like the picture.